Percussion massage is a type of massage that delivers a series of rapid blows that penetrate deep into the soft tissue to promote pain-relief, relaxation, and tissue repair. This type of massage also improves blood flow and range-of-motion of the muscle. When done by a physiotherapist, the percussion strokes are applied through a series of quick, light, strikes from the hands and wrist. The more popular option is to use a handheld percussion gun.
There are many benefits including :
1) Post Surgery Treatment
– Percussion Therapy is used to break down internal scar tissue while increasing venous and lymphatic circulation that speeds up the healing time.
2) Enhanced Athletic Performance
– Percussion Therapy is used to prevent and treat cramping as this technique help to stretches the muscles and connective tissues.
– This therapy always speed up the rehabilitation process of muscles that have been injured.
– This therapy is also extremely beneficial for people who can’t participate in physical therapy.
To schedule an appointment, please fill out the information below